Changing jobs is one of the biggest decisions you make in your life. At DJH Resourcing we understand this and this responsibility is at the very core of everything we do as a business. Throughout all of your relationship with DJH Resourcing you will be met with transparency, integrity and confidentiality. We understand that GDPR has probably been responsible for clogging up your inbox, but we do take GDPR, YOUR data and YOUR privacy seriously.
As part of any recruitment process, DJH Resourcing collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. DJH Resourcing is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This privacy notice tells you about how we collect and use personal information relating to the recruitment process. We are committed to protecting the privacy of candidate and clients. The information you submit to DJH Resourcing is only used for the purposes set out in this notice.
Our registered company number is 11456567and our company address is 14c Funtley Court,19 Funtley Hill, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7UY.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected]. If you wish to contact us by phone, the general number is 07837 919289.
What information does DJH Resourcing collect?
We may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin.
Why does DJH Resourcing process personal data?
- To provide our services to you.
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our service.
- To enable you to submit your CV and application. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures.
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs.
- To answer your enquiries.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as DJH Resourcing.
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
- The website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
- 10. DJH Resourcing is an equal opportunities employer and an organisation committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to a member of our recruitment team. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment team for positions as they arise. Your CV will be stored in the agency database, and will be accessible by our recruitment team.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes IT staff (if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles), recruitment team, managers in the business area and interviewers involved in the recruitment process.
DJH Resourcing will not share your data with third parties, unless your application for employment is successful and it makes you an offer of employment. The organisation will then share your data with former employers to obtain references for you, employment background check providers to obtain necessary background checks.
DJH Resourcing will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area unless agreed.
How does DJH Resourcing protect data?
As mentioned earlier, DJH Resourcing takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
For how long does DJH Resourcing keep data?
We will hold your information unless you advise us differently, for 5 years. At the end of that period, or upon your request to delete it, if sooner, the data is deleted or destroyed.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request.
- Require DJH Resourcing to change incorrect or incomplete data.
- Require DJH Resourcing to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Object to the processing of your data where DJH Resourcing is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation, the Data Controller is DJH Resourcing Limited. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our representative for data protection, Daniel Hewitt, [email protected]
If you believe that DJH Resourcing has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or
01625 545 745 (if you prefer to use a national rate number).
What if you do not provide personal data?
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to DJH Resourcing. However, if you do not provide the information, DJH Resourcing will not be able to process your application properly or at all.
Recruitment processes are not based on any automated decision-making.
Changes to this privacy notice
DJH Resourcing keeps its privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 01/08/2018.
DJH Resourcing is a registered Data Controller, Company Registration Number 11456567.